Find an Internship
Internships can open incredible doors! Let us help connect you to the right employers and internships for your future plans and goals! If you're interested in receiving academic credit for an internship, contact the internship coordinator within your major.
The benefits of having an internship include:
- Developing new skills that will enhance your resume and career options.
- Exploring your career goals and future options.
- Developing and expanding your professional network.
- Receiving coaching and mentorship from professional resources.
- Discovering new passions, interests or career paths.
- Experiencing workplace culture, politics and business etiquette.
- Gaining hands-on experience by actively observing and participating in work tasks and responsibilities.
- Preparing for the job market and gaining relevant experience.
- Opening pathways to permanent employment.
- Making a difference in an organization!
Inquire with your adviser to learn more about internships at UWRF.
Other Experiential Learning Opportunities
Engage in research as early as your first semester on campus! Research work creates incredible experience that will enhance your resume. Learn more at the link.
Studying abroad opens incredible doors and expands your global perspective, a prized skill among many employers. Learn more about international education at UWRF at the link.
Volunteering is a terrific way to enhance your resume and build many soft skills that employers look for. Search for opportunities at the link below or reach out to your faculty members, campus departments or local organizations for information on volunteer opportunities.