Falcon Center Memberships
To purchase a membership, visit the Fitness Center desk.
|Membership Rates||Falcon Center|
(Fitness Center, Field House, Climbing Wall)
|Knowles Field House||Climbing Wall|
|UWRF Full-Time Student (8 or more credits)||Semester||Included in Tuition|
UWRF Part-Time Student (less than 8 credits)
|UWRF Alumni, Veteran, Senior Citizens (62+)||Day Pass||$10||$5||$10|
|UWRF Emeriti||Day Pass||$8||FREE||$8|
|Inter-Institutional or Visiting Students||Semester||$160|
*Emeriti have free access to Knowles Field House. Sales tax included in price. Family memberships are defined as a spouse/domestic partner and children (unmarried, living at home and 22 years of age or younger) of the individual who purchases the initial membership.
Inter-Institutional Agreement (CVTC and UW-La Crosse students)
There are no cancellations for any fixed term membership types. Per the membership application agreement, there are no refunds for any of these memberships.
- Members paying by recurring billing may cancel at any time.
- These membership types have no expiration date and will continue until the completed Membership Cancellation form is received. A 10-day advance notice is required for all cancellations. Cancellation requests will be processed in the following manner:
- Cancellations received in 10 or more days before the scheduled deduction: Memberships will terminate at the end of that term and automatic withdrawals will no longer occur.
- Cancellations received less than 10 days before the scheduled deduction: Memberships will terminate at the end of the following term and automatic withdrawals will stop after the next payment.
- Per the membership application agreement, there are no refunds for any memberships.
- Cancellation forms can be filled out at the Fitness Center desk. Members may also access the cancellation form below, fill it out, and bring it to the Fitness Center desk.
- Students are not able to use recurring membership billing options.
- Phone calls or emails will NOT be accepted as a form of cancellation. Members will be contacted via e-mail once the form has been received and processed. If you do not receive an email confirmation, please contact Campus Recreation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- UWRF Faculty/Staff that will be retiring or leaving their employment for any reason must submit a membership cancellation.